Friday, March 19, 2004

SAKURA DUROPU (Utada Hikaru)

fell in love, told good-bye
I swear to myself this will be my last heartbreak
even sakura
waves in the wind
and soon will bloom the flower...

summer rain which has just started
fell past beside my tears
My memory and image overlaps
the fall drama rerun

why do I get same blow everytime?
but I knowI'll fight again
that's the wonder of our lives

fell in love, gave up everything
what i hope, is this will be my last heartbreak
even the sakura waves in the moment
and soon will bloom the flower...

in this repeating of seasons
my shoes are wearing out
more and more

relax your shoulder
put your past away somewhere
it's not far from here
the views that i've never seen

nonstopping ache in my heart
by this I wanna get more close to you
went around and again came back
still groping for the blue sky

fell in love, told good-bye
the difference is this is my first good-day
even the sakura waves in the wind
softly reaches its hands to you

I like you I like you
don't know what to do
........
........
........

knapa ya gw maste lagu itu? /:)
krn beberapa hari ini si Dwi ama Deejan nyanyiin lagu ntu teyyus
and....
yes i'll relax my shoulder, put the past away and fight again,
even i dont know what 2 do............


mo nguli lagih
daagh
Ja ne mata ashita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home